Saturday, May 16, 2020

Vernon Ghrier Accused of Sexual Harrassment

Please note.  This story is fiction.

Vernon Ghrier of the Vernon Ghrier Gallery has been accused of Sexual Harrassment by a former employee who was fired after she filed a report with the Brooklyn P. D.

Vernon Ghrier
According to the complaint, Ghrier would repeatedly make completely unwelcome suggestive gestures with his tongue at the Gallery Assistant.

When asked for a statement Ghrier responded, "You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful. I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a Gallery Owner, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”


2 comments:

  1. Yes, I have heard that rumor many times and I know someone who worked there at his location in Soho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is an embarrassment to gallerists of character.

    ReplyDelete